Powerful and lightweight
The electric motor of the Exopush exoskeleton allows up to 50 kg of thrust through the actuator. Supported by a harness, it weighs 8.5kg.
Simple and precise
1 press of a button to switch it on and with intuitive movement control, the Exopush is easy to handle and allows fine adjustments for ground work.
The user, protected from thrusting forces, naturally maintains an upright posture and has full freedom of movement. ExoPush complies with Directive 2006/42/CE.
With the actuator in the raised position, the operator has no difficulty in moving around.
L'Exopush en vidéo
An exoskeleton for finishing tasks.
Levelling without fatigue with the Exopush exoskeleton
For as long as raking has existed, it has been a tedious task and a source of
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
As part of its ongoing efforts to combat arduous tasks, RB3D has developed the Exopush exoskeleton in partnership with public works professionals in order to make this sort of work ergonomic and fatigue-free. As a result, this product is protected by 3 international patents.
EXOPUSH is used by operating the handle like a classic rake; then the electric motor increases the user's strength instantly
Lightweight, the Exopush exoskeleton is supported by a harness and leans on the ground via a strut, to develop its full power. The user is protected from thrusting forces and therefore naturally maintains an upright posture and has full freedom of movement.
• Powerful: up to 50 kg of thrust allowed by the actuator for heavy work.
• Electric: Battery powered (charger included).
• Lightweight: Less than 8.5 kg carried by the harness.
• Simple: 1 press of a button to switch it on and have intuitive movement control of the EXOPUSH.
• Precise: the Exopush exoskeleton is easy to handle and allows fine adjustments for ground work.
• Mobile: With the actuator in the raised position, the operator has no difficulty in moving around.
• Safe: EXOPUSH complies with Directive 2006/42/CE.
|Max electrical power
|650W, 48V DC
|4 - 6 hours. Battery recharge in 4 hours
|Dimensions in use
|2200 x 200 x 180mm
|Dimension in storage
|1500 x 200 x 180mm
|Max speed of thrust
Discover as well
Comfort and freedom of movement
RB3D's Exoback is an active lumbar assist exoskeleton, intended to reduce an
operator's efforts, and therefore the potentially associated musculoskeletal disorders.
The double-jointed hip allows movements to be followed without any discomfort and in total freedom. Ideal in handling situations with varied movements or for simple torso support.